Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's New in 2011
















What's new in 2011??? for me...























  1. Adopted a new hobby...Fishing!!!




It's kinda fun.Last Saturday I went angling some 'udang galah'. Not as easy as I thought.Luckily Pakngah was there to teach me the techniques.





I'm a newbie..so..it was quite ok for me to be able to get like 13 udang galah's in 2 hours. The fishing pond is just behind my garandma's house,and located under a small mount. The mount was formerly the place where the locals built a Sam Poh Tong(betul ker eja mcm ni).There still exist traces of the stairs to the temple.If you come here,I'll surely bring you up the mount.





According to my cousin,there is a small cave up there where small streams run free...and bats roam..yukz!! But truly,this place brings tranquility to anyone who spends a few moment here..enjoying the nature while helping my uncle expand his business..





You can even smell the fresh air mixed with the fragrance of mountain flowers...listen to birds chirping..A quick therapy for me..=)..=)










No comments:

Post a Comment