Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Missing..

I'm Missing THE HAPPY ANNA..


I used to write a lot in my teenage days.Now that I'm an adult,writing doesn't excite me that much anymore.Lacking of inspiration may be part of the reason that my feelings don't interpret into words anymore.




I used to write of nature...of behaviours..or anything I capture and see.Anything that the eyes of Anna would see...




..and today Anna is writing because she sees how much she has become to be a boring person..Anna was so much full of words and expression..why did Anna change?? Maybe Anna has forgotten the values she carried once inside..a some sort of ego in her is missing..




Anna...search for it again.Search within yourself.Its not about writing.Its more to know how you feel inside and care of what you think..




Anna..your words matters.If not to others but to yourself.Words can help you go by any obstacles in life..words help you realize your mistakes..talk to yourself Anna..I'm missing you..




Anna the strong heart...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment