Wednesday, February 16, 2011

National Novice 2011(UiTM Shah Alam)

The National Novice comes again and this time I'm adjudicating again.I 'm quite excited..as the thought of debates keeps the adrenaline in my blood running and my brain thinking.

Well,I'm scheduled to pick up my juniors tomorrow,after Friday prayers.This time..Anis is not around.Boringlah pulak..kalau tak mesti ade kawan nak borak-borak and merepek2..

Called Fawwaz the other day..he sounded happy that i'm tagging along...or pura2 aje huh??hehe..

I missed the team..talked for nearly an hour last two nights with them..

Fazlie says...''susahla orang banyak komitmen ni"..heee...dear,you're right..

here goes..
Tonight : go shop for contact lenses for my sister

Friday :
AirAsia LCCT in the morning,Nilai in the afternoon..Shah Alam later in the afternoon...debates in the evening...Night Chats later in the night with DAYAH..OMG!!!! She was on top of her lungs when she said " you must not dissapoint me!!! you have to come!you have to come!"..awwhh well...ok=)

Saturday:
debates all day long...in the evening,dinner with the girls..this time I'll have to do a detour..pick up DAYAH and LYNNE...and find a cool place to hang out...huhuh!!! Gosh..can you guys imagine how bad I am as a friend???..they're my bestfriends..and not once in this 7 years I came to see them..haha...xpelah kan...better late than never being able to.Mana tau kan..mati awal pula..

Sunday:
kenduri at Fazlie's house..just hope the debate won't drag me into adjudicating the quarters and semis..I promised him a purple baju kurung=)


p/s : Sara is just trying to keep her 'head' busy..there's so much more to a cheerful girl inside her heart than out...paham kot?

No comments:

Post a Comment