Monday, March 21, 2011

Documenting...not publishing=p


Forgive me ***..can't help it.Want to post this...Author's name = undisclosed!!


This poem is based on the meanings from Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa's OST..been given some 'personal touches'..Nonetheless..its sweet~~Love 'Sedetik Lebih' and love this POEM..

Thank you ***....=)


As I'm sitting at the edge of a creek,
Waiting for you to come,
The Shadows of the past dance through my mind,
The silhouette of a woman so caring and kind,

One, who held my hand,
On my own two feet she made me stand.
Fought my fears alongside her own
And nay, they were all wrong, they must condone,

Our Love is pure, not blind
That to me you have shown,
I can see clearly now, in my reflection.
Two souls entwined with a great deal of affection
And I say this not like words on a paper sheet
My love, if you must know
With every single breath I breathe
With every single skipped heartbeat.
There's one thought that always lingers in my mind
Is it fate or luck, that someone like you I was to find?
A companion, a lover of a different kind.
As if amongst coal, a diamond was mined.

My love, your heart is mine
But this selfish love needs the rest of you
Cuz every time I'm lost in thought.
Without a doubt I'm thinking of you.

I Dream the same dream every night,
Eternal love and not a single fight.
Amidst the rain and thunder I would hold you tight.
not let you feel even a glimpse of fright.
And in the Silence before the storm
I would grasp you in my arms and keep you warm
Gaze at your glistening eyes
In where there is no place for lies.

Your smile and the gentle touch of your fingertips,
That amazing feeling, every time we kiss,
Brings me back to life every night.
I need you my love, only then I feel alive

You give me a reason to live,
And I'll never let you love me less.
cuz you give me a new meaning to life
When I'm surrounded with war, death and sickness.

If Forever is over it won't stop me from loving you,
Time can wait cuz there's one last thing I need to tell you

It doesn't matter if I lose everything in this world
And turn to boot's dust in people's eyes
It doesn't matter if I live the life of a king or pauper
Or have all the riches in the world by saying lies.

I know money can never make me happy
You're the only one who can
No amount of Gratitude will make up for your company
I'll stick with you no matter what, you'll see!

It doesn't matter if the world thinks we’re not meant to be
But I can say this with certainty
Nothing really matters
Nothing does,
Nothing as long as I still have you
Nothing as long as I still Love you,
You’re the only one I need, of that I'm sure.
And I can say this a hundred times or more
And I’ll still want an encore, my love
I love you and I know as we grow
I'll only grow to love you more

3 comments:

  1. Every breath exhaled
    Every heartbeat
    I’m always thinking of you
    In my wake I’m lost in thoughts (dreams/daydreams)
    In my sleep and fantasy (dreams)
    I’m always thinking of you
    Indeed (it seems) I do need love from you my love
    Only then I’ll feel alive
    My love..I love you dearly (I really love you)
    Because you give me the meanings to life/you give me a reason to live
    I will continue to love a second after forever (for another moment after forever/eternity)
    When the thought of life scares me
    I’m grateful you’re here/grateful that I have you
    Let me lose everything in the world (everything that I have), it doesn’t matter
    As long as I still have you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!! that was my original translation...it sounds awkward though..yours is better...Love yours more...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...r u in love sarah?
    Nice poem by the way, It is very beautiful and romantic. =)

    ReplyDelete