Friday, February 19, 2010

Greetings

Hello and greetings..I am Anna Lee as i want to be known as..heh..I am 21 this year.Some people might consider me as younger than my age by physical appearance but i can assure you that by 'thinking and attitude' i might be a few years ahead of my age..*winkz* I'd like to think of myself like that.It's never wrong too think 'good' of yourself right? it increases self esteems and avoids inferiority complex in ourselves.Forgive my language sometimes..they might be poorly constructed..ahh well,i created this blog to improve my writing anyway..i love to write but sometimes i just don't have the suitable topic..You will notice sooner or later in my entries,it'll all be about love,relationship,people's attitudes and characters,and perhaps sometimes current issues.I am an observant person..I observe a lot.Sometimes i scare people when i stare and observe them..maybe because when i'm observing, my eyes kind of bulged a bit from its' sockets..hee=)..anyways,it's getting late..night2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment